Most parents want to give their baby the best start but are just sooooo tired. Here are a few ways you can help new moms and dads out with presents that are perfect for their baby PLUS make their lives easier. Sounds perfect? Well these gifts pretty much are.
My brother’s baby girl is due on December 22,2014 and I have been sending these to my sister-in-law for months. I had to suspend my subscription until the baby arrives because they’re so stocked up on diapers and other Honest Company supplies. I know I’m obsessive but I also know how it feels to be exhausted, down to the last diaper, and your baby JUST fell asleep. Do you use your precious time to go get the diaper and possibly wake baby up or do you let yourself sleep and then feel guilty because you have to bring a baby in a wet diaper to the store to pick up more? Either way stinks but NO MORE of that with The Honest Company. You can buy a diaper subscription so their all natural diapers are delivered right to your door. Where was this when my son was a baby? I would have LOVED this!
The Honest Company has several great subscriptions that are perfect for new parents and even parents of older children. I’ve tried them all and absolutely love all of their products. My SIL is just worried that her daughter may surprise us and be a boy and he’ll spend the first year of his life wearing pink cupcakes on his bottom (yes I’m buying everything pink because I never had a girl).
The best part of all of the presents below? The Honest Company also gives you great ways to save. You can get free trials of each of these bundles, you can also earn $20 toward their products for every friend you invite who signs up, AND there’s free shipping on orders over $50!
3 Best Presents For New Parents (Free Trials)
1. Diapers & Wipes Bundle – Have these hypoallergenic diapers delivered once per month so new parents never have to stress about picking up diapers. In my case, I want to know my niece is wearing all natural diapers and I know I’m helping my brother and sister-in-law with the expense of diapers. Here’s a little more information directly from the website:
- Plant-based (PLA) inner & outer layers — gentle on your baby’s bottom
- Sustainably harvested pulp – NO chlorine processing or harsh chemical bleaches
- Natural citrus & chlorophyll odor-inhibitors
- Bio-based wheat/corn blend in super-absorbent core — less sodium polyacrylate
- Yes, diapers can be fun too! Cute, stylish designs for girls & boys — updated seasonally! Never miss out.
- Comfy-stretch side panels & soft, refastenable tabs for perfect fit & wigglability!
- Securely fitting moisture barrier cuffs prevent leakage & blowouts — fewer accidents, less laundry!
- Simply pure — NO risky fragrances, lotions, or latex
- Gentle, safe, and non-irritating for the most sensitive skin
GET YOUR FREE TRIAL TODAY!
2. Essentials Bundle – These bundles of botanical body care and non-toxic cleaning essentials are perfect for families with kids of any age but especially toddlers who have their little hands and mouths on everything!
3. Health and Wellness Bundle – This bundle includes whole-food based and ultra pure vitamins and supplements which is perfect for the whole family, whether it’s prenatal vitamins for a pregnant or nursing mom, parents of small children who want to make sure their developing bodies are getting the nutrients they need, or parents of teenagers who are trying to make sure they grow into healthy adults even if their eating habits aren’t the best. My son is an athlete so he needs to make sure he’s getting the vitamins he needs to keep his body in top condition for best performance on the soccer fields and basketball courts.
For holiday delivery by Wednesday 12/24/2014*, please make sure your readers place their orders by the following dates for the following services:
- Friday 12/12/2014 2pm PST for ground shipping
- Thursday 12/16/2014 2pm PST for 2 day shipping
- Wednesday 12/17/2014 2pm PST for overnight shipping
* These dates are estimates only, estimates not applicable for shipments to Canada.
Check out The Honest Company’s Gift Guide for more ideas on how you can send great gifts to new parents!
Disclosure: There are affiliate links in this post which means I could make a few dollars if you click and purchase. However, these opinions are my own. I love The Honest Company and nothing else will do for my little niece!