Skin On Baked Sweet Potato Fries
Author: Ciara Attwell
- 2 large sweet potatoes (approximately 24oz)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Wash the sweet potatoes and remove any inedible bits from the ends.
- Slice the sweet potatoes into fry or wedge shapes. You can make them as thick or as thin as you want, just be aware that the cooking time might vary.
- In a bowl combine the olive oil, garlic powder and paprika. Add the sweet potatoes and mix until they have been well coated in the oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the sweet potato fries in a single layer on a baking sheet and place in the oven for 15 minutes, turning once.
- Increase the oven temperature to 430F and continue to cook the fries for another 5 minutes or until they are nicely browned.
- Remember that the size of your fries may change the cooking times so check them regular to ensure they are not burning.
- Serve immediately with a dip or sauce of your choice.
Recipe by Less Than Perfect Parents at http://www.lessthanperfectparents.com/skin-on-baked-sweet-potato-fries/