Our annual holiday giveaway is here! Are you excited? The prize is 1 $100 Toys R Us Gift Card to help one lucky winner with their holiday shopping! Woot woot!
I have a lot of different opportunities to enter so you can get as many entries as you’d like. There’s a lot going happening on Less Than Perfect Parents in 2015 so make sure you’re following us:
- We’re going to be hosting tons of great twitter parties and giveaways this year so make sure you sign up for our giveaway newsletter. You’ll get every giveaway sent right to your e-mail!
- I’m also creating a lot of video content this year so make sure you follow my YouTube account. There’s not much there yet but I’m going to be releasing lots of parenting and recipe videos this year!
- I hired a professional pastry chef to design 12 simple yet delicious desserts that any mom can be proud make for her family and friends. The recipes are easy and the pictures are drool-worthy, make sure to pin them when they come out!
- Less Than Perfect Parent is going green. I’ve really started to be interested in reducing my carbon footprint and have tons of great ideas that families can easily implement into their lives that will not only be good for the environment, but also your family’s health. Best of all, most of them can really save you money!
- Sign up for our Less Than Perfect Parents newsletter and let me know what YOU want to see more for this year on Less Then Perfect Parents. Plus there will be some special features and exclusive deals just for my subscribers.
- I am obsessed with Instagram. Stop over there and connect, that’s where I get the most personal and share lots of tips on caring for yourself. It’s my goal in 2015 to live a more healthy lifestyle including more self-care. I hope you’ll join in and focus on yourself this year too!
- Twitter is for partying! I participate in lots of twitter parties on both my personal and blog twitter accounts. I’m also going to be hosting with some awesome prizes myself this year and I hope you’ll come party with me;)
EXTRA ENTRY OPTIONS: Check out the Word Hunt (it’s the last entry option on the Rafflecopter) if you want the opportunity to enter once per day. Some people asked for ways to enter once per day so I added this for you! 🙂 You can also leave a blog comment and tweet about this giveaway once per day. THREE WAYS to increase your chances of winning.
Thanks for stopping by! Good luck to everyone and I hope you all have a wonderful and magical holiday!
All my love,